mame-extra 0.206-1 (non-free)
- 0.206-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 4:13:24 PM and took 5 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- mame-extra_0.206-1.dsc (non-free)
- I debian-rules-parses-dpkg-parsechangelog (line 18)
- I missing-explanation-for-contrib-or-non-free-package debian/copyright
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.3 (released 2017-12-27) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- P no-homepage-field
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing