- 1.14-18 (bookworm, sid)
- 1.14-17 (bullseye)
mailgraph 1.14-18 (main)
The run started on 11/18/2021, 6:45:51 PM and took 5 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.18
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- mailgraph_1.14-18.dsc (main)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/002_script-name.diff
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/050_greylist.diff
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/101_dspam-virus-notifications.diff
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/102_clamav-milter.diff
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/110_mailgraph.cgi.patch
- I vcs-field-uses-insecure-uri Git git://jff.email/opt/git/mailgraph.git
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/mailgraph.8
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- mailgraph_1.14-18_all.deb (main)