lxmenu-data 0.1.5-2.1 (main)
- 0.1.5-2.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 4:06:10 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- lxmenu-data_0.1.5-2.1.dsc (main)
- W custom-compression-in-debian-source-options compression-level = 9 (line 2)
- W custom-compression-in-debian-source-options compression = "xz" (line 1)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.8 (released 2016-04-06) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing