lsmount 0.2.4-1 (main)
- 0.2.4-1 (bullseye, sid)
- 0.2.3-1 (buster)
The run started on 7/16/2021, 4:39:40 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- lsmount_0.2.4-1.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.3.0 (released 2018-12-23) (current is 22.214.171.124)
- I upstream-metadata-missing-bug-tracking
- I upstream-metadata-missing-repository
- P cute-field debian/control@source Vcs-browser vs Vcs-Browser
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- lsmount_0.2.4-1_amd64.deb (main)
- I hardening-no-fortify-functions usr/bin/lsmount