libzmf 0.0.2-1 (main)
- 0.0.2-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 3:42:50 PM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- libzmf_0.0.2-1.dsc (main)
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- W syntax-error-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright: Continuation line not in paragraph (line 11). Missing a dot on the previous line?
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.5 (released 2013-10-28) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- P co-maintained-package-with-no-vcs-fields
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P no-homepage-field
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/control (line 50)
- P trailing-whitespace debian/rules (line 38)
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libzmf-0.0-0_0.0.2-1+b3_amd64.deb (main)
- libzmf-doc_0.0.2-1_all.deb (main)
- libzmf-tools_0.0.2-1+b3_amd64.deb (main)