libterm-readline-ttytter-perl 1.4-3.1 (main)
- 1.4-3.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 3:22:30 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- libterm-readline-ttytter-perl_1.4-3.1.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.1 (released 2018-08-25) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- I upstream-metadata-missing-bug-tracking
- I upstream-metadata-missing-repository
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature