libsml 0.1.1+git20180125-1.1 (main)
- 0.1.1+git20180125-1.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 3:13:52 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- libsml_0.1.1+git20180125-1.1.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.4 (released 2018-04-05) (current is 126.96.36.199)
- I repackaged-source-not-advertised debian/copyright
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libsml1_0.1.1+git20180125-1.1_amd64.deb (main)
- I symbols-file-missing-build-depends-package-field libsml.so.1