libsdsl 2.1.1+dfsg-2 (main)
- 2.1.1+dfsg-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 10:07:14 PM and took 6 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- libsdsl_2.1.1+dfsg-2.dsc (main)
- I binary-control-field-duplicates-source field "Section" in package libsdsl3
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/use_debian_packaged_d3.patch
- P package-does-not-install-examples examples/
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libsdsl3_2.1.1+dfsg-2_amd64.deb (main)
- I no-symbols-control-file usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsdsl.so.2.1.0