libsdl2-ttf 2.0.15+dfsg1-1 (main)
- 2.0.15+dfsg1-1 (bullseye, buster, sid)
The run started on 7/16/2021, 3:08:30 PM and took 6 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- libsdl2-ttf_2.0.15+dfsg1-1.dsc (main)
- I missing-explanation-for-repacked-upstream-tarball debian/copyright
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.1 (released 2018-08-25) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 10 extra signature(s) for keyid 30A59377A7763BE6
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X deprecated-configure-filename
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 7)
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libsdl2-ttf-2.0-0_2.0.15+dfsg1-1_amd64.deb (main)