libsdl2-mixer 2.0.4+dfsg1-4 (main)
- 2.0.4+dfsg1-4 (bookworm, sid)
- 2.0.4+dfsg1-3 (bullseye)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 3:10:41 PM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- libsdl2-mixer_2.0.4+dfsg1-4.dsc (main)
- I missing-explanation-for-repacked-upstream-tarball debian/copyright
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.1 (released 2018-08-25) (current is 22.214.171.124)
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 10 extra signature(s) for keyid 30A59377A7763BE6
- I superficial-tests
- P debug-symbol-migration-possibly-complete --dbgsym-migration=libsdl2-mixer-dbg (line 87)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libsdl2-mixer-2.0-0_2.0.4+dfsg1-4_amd64.deb (main)