libsdl2-image 2.0.5+dfsg1-2 (main)
- 2.0.5+dfsg1-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 10:06:50 PM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- libsdl2-image_2.0.5+dfsg1-2.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.1 (released 2018-08-25) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 10 extra signature(s) for keyid 30A59377A7763BE6
- P debug-symbol-migration-possibly-complete --dbgsym-migration='libsdl2-image-dbg (<< 2.0.1+dfsg-3~)' (line 42)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- X deprecated-configure-filename
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libsdl2-image-2.0-0_2.0.5+dfsg1-2_amd64.deb (main)