- 1.1.1-8 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
libquantum 1.1.1-8 (main)
The run started on 11/18/2021, 4:43:45 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.18
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- libquantum_1.1.1-8.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://www.libquantum.de/downloads (line 2)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/add-hardening-flags-to-compiler-options.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/fix-cross-build-from-source.patch
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libquantum8_1.1.1-8_amd64.deb (main)
- I no-symbols-control-file usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libquantum.so.8.0.0