libpcl1 1.12-2 (main)
- 1.12-2 (bullseye, sid)
- 1.12-1 (buster)
The run started on 7/16/2021, 2:50:25 PM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- libpcl1_1.12-2.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://www.xmailserver.org/libpcl.html (line 2)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.1 (released 2018-08-25) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X deprecated-configure-filename
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libpcl1_1.12-2_amd64.deb (main)
- libpcl1-dev_1.12-2_amd64.deb (main)
- W groff-message usr/share/man/man3/pcl.3.gz (line 1) 36: warning: macro 'nl' not defined