- 0.9.16-2 (experimental)
- 0.9.13-7 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
libotf 0.9.16-2 (main)
The run started on 11/18/2021, 4:36:25 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the experimental distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.18
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- libotf_0.9.16-2.dsc (main)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0001-do-not-add-flags-for-required-packages-to-pc-file.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0002-use-pkg-config-not-freetype-config.patch
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/libotf-config.1
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libotf-bin_0.9.16-2_amd64.deb (main)
- libotf-dev_0.9.16-2_amd64.deb (main)
- P old-style-config-script usr/bin/libotf-config