libofa 0.9.3-21 (main)
- 0.9.3-21 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 9:51:44 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- libofa_0.9.3-21.dsc (main)
- W missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright gpl-2 (line 10)
- W missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright gpl-2+ (line 38)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/06_gcc44.diff
- I unused-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright gpl-2 or gpl-2+ (line 871)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- X deprecated-configure-filename
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 4)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing