libnet-async-matrix-perl 0.19-2 (main)
- 0.19-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 2:46:36 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- libnet-async-matrix-perl_0.19-2.dsc (main)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.3.0 (released 2018-12-23) (current is 126.96.36.199)
- I upstream-metadata-missing-bug-tracking
- I upstream-metadata-missing-repository
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- libnet-async-matrix-perl_0.19-2_all.deb (main)