- 0.36-1.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
libmoosex-types-structured-perl 0.36-1.1 (main)
The run started on 11/18/2021, 4:25:33 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.18
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- libmoosex-types-structured-perl_0.36-1.1.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W team/pkg-perl/vcs/no-team-url Vcs-Browser https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-perl/packages/libmoosex-types-structured-perl.git
- W team/pkg-perl/vcs/no-team-url Vcs-Git https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-perl/packages/libmoosex-types-structured-perl.git
- W vcs-obsolete-in-debian-infrastructure Browser https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-perl/packages/libmoosex-types-structured-perl.git
- W vcs-obsolete-in-debian-infrastructure Git https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-perl/packages/libmoosex-types-structured-perl.git
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.0.0 (released 2017-05-28) (current is 126.96.36.199)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P update-debian-copyright 2015 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:11]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature