libmnl 1.0.4-3 (main)
- 1.0.4-3 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 9:43:05 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- libmnl_1.0.4-3.dsc (main)
- W orig-tarball-missing-upstream-signature libmnl_1.0.4.orig.tar.bz2
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://www.netfilter.org/projects/libmnl/files/libmnl-(.*).tar.bz2 (line 2)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 3 extra signature(s) for keyid A4111F89BB5F58CC
- P cute-field debian/control@libmnl-dev Multi-arch vs Multi-Arch
- P package-does-not-install-examples examples/
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libmnl0_1.0.4-3_amd64.deb (main)