libmath-prime-util-perl 0.73-1 (main)
- 0.73-1 (bullseye, buster, sid)
The run started on 7/16/2021, 2:32:54 PM and took 6 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- libmath-prime-util-perl_0.73-1.dsc (main)
- libmath-prime-util-perl_0.73-1+b2_amd64.deb (main)
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl5/5.32/auto/Math/Prime/Util/Util.so aks ask
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man3/Math::Prime::Util.3pm.gz line 4086 Incidently Incidentally
- X application-in-library-section perl usr/bin/factor.pl usr/bin/primes
- X library-package-name-for-application usr/bin/factor.pl usr/bin/primes
- O script-with-language-extension usr/bin/factor.pl