libmath-calc-units-perl 1.07-2.1 (main)
- 1.07-2.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 2:39:49 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- libmath-calc-units-perl_1.07-2.1.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.4 (released 2018-04-05) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/dont-install-ucalc
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P source-contains-prebuilt-yapp-parser Units/Grammar.pm
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing