libktorrent 2.2.0-3 (main)
- 2.2.0-3 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 9:37:53 PM and took 10 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- libktorrent_2.2.0-3.dsc (main)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/set-pathmax.diff
- P cute-field debian/control@libkf5torrent6abi1 X-CMake-Target vs X-Cmake-Target
- P cute-field debian/control@libkf5torrent6abi1 X-Debian-ABI vs X-Debian-Abi
- P debug-symbol-migration-possibly-complete --dbgsym-migration='libktorrent-dbg (<< 2.0.1-1~)' (line 11)
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P package-does-not-install-examples examples/
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libkf5torrent6abi1_2.2.0-3_amd64.deb (main)
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libKF5Torrent.so.6.0.0.abi1