- 4:5.23.3-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 4:5.20.5-1 (bullseye)
libkscreen 4:5.23.3-1 (main)
The run started on 11/18/2021, 4:16:43 PM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.18
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- libkscreen_5.23.3-1.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.1 (released 2020-11-17) (current is 126.96.36.199)
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 1 extra signature(s) for keyid D7574483BB57B18D
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 2 extra signature(s) for keyid F5675605C74E02CF
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 53 extra signature(s) for keyid FE0784117FBCE11D
- P update-debian-copyright 2014 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:35]
- libkf5screen-bin_5.23.3-1_amd64.deb (main)
- libkf5screen-dev_5.23.3-1_amd64.deb (main)
- P repeated-path-segment KScreen usr/include/KF5/KScreen/KScreen/
- libkf5screen7_5.23.3-1_amd64.deb (main)
- O symbols-declares-dependency-on-other-package libkf5screen-bin (>= 4:5.17.5~) (libKF5Screen.so.7)