- 0.14-2.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
libhttp-server-simple-mason-perl 0.14-2.1 (main)
The run started on 11/18/2021, 4:08:31 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.18
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- libhttp-server-simple-mason-perl_0.14-2.1.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.4 (released 2018-04-05) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/no-dot-in-inc.patch
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P update-debian-copyright 2010 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:17]
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing