- 20210624-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 20210210-1 (bullseye)
libhdhomerun 20210624-1 (main)
The run started on 11/18/2021, 4:05:48 PM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.18
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- libhdhomerun_20210624-1.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.1 (released 2020-11-17) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/kfreebsd.patch
- I upstream-metadata-missing-bug-tracking
- I upstream-metadata-missing-repository
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/hdhomerun_config.1
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- libhdhomerun4_20210624-1_amd64.deb (main)
- I no-symbols-control-file usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libhdhomerun.so.4.0.0