libgssglue 0.4-3 (main)
- 0.4-3 (bookworm, sid)
- 0.4-2 (bullseye)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 2:23:44 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- libgssglue_0.4-3.dsc (main)
- I binary-control-field-duplicates-source field "Section" in package libgssglue1
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://www.citi.umich.edu/projects/nfsv4/linux/libgssglue/ (line 2)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X deprecated-configure-filename
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libgssglue-dev_0.4-3_amd64.deb (main)
- I conflicts-with-version libgssapi-dev (<= 0.11-1)
- libgssglue1_0.4-3_amd64.deb (main)