libgeo-coordinates-osgb-perl 2.20-1.1 (main)
- 2.20-1.1 (bullseye, sid)
- 2.20-1 (buster)
The run started on 7/16/2021, 1:52:35 PM and took 5 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- libgeo-coordinates-osgb-perl_2.20-1.1.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.5 (released 2018-07-04) (current is 22.214.171.124)
- I upstream-metadata-missing-bug-tracking
- I upstream-metadata-missing-repository
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- libgeo-coordinates-osgb-perl_2.20-1.1_all.deb (main)