libextractor-java 1.0.0-3 (main)
The run started on 7/16/2021, 1:46:35 PM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the experimental distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- libextractor-java_1.0.0-3.dsc (main)
- W orig-tarball-missing-upstream-signature libextractor-java_1.0.0.orig.tar.gz
- W useless-autoreconf-build-depends autotools-dev
- I binary-control-field-duplicates-source field "Section" in package libextractor-java0
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://www.gnu.org/software/libextractor/ (line 5)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libextractor-java-dev_1.0.0-3_amd64.deb (main)
- W spelling-error-in-changelog formating formatting
- libextractor-java0_1.0.0-3_amd64.deb (main)