libee 0.4.1-2 (main)
- 0.4.1-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 9:43:35 AM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.10 are below.
- libee_0.4.1-2.dsc (main)
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I binary-control-field-duplicates-source field "Section" in package libee0
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://www.libee.org/download/ (line 9)
- I duplicate-short-description libee-dev libee0
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/makefile-dependencies.patch
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libee0_0.4.1-2+b1_amd64.deb (main)