libdevel-refactor-perl 0.05-2.1 (main)
- 0.05-2.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 2:10:51 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- libdevel-refactor-perl_0.05-2.1.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.4 (released 2018-04-05) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libdevel-refactor-perl_0.05-2.1_all.deb (main)
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man3/Devel::Refactor.3pm.gz line 184 immeadiate immediate