libdbix-class-perl 0.082842-2 (main)
- 0.082842-2 (bookworm, sid)
- 0.082841-1 (bullseye)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 2:09:24 PM and took 17 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- libdbix-class-perl_0.082842-2.dsc (main)
- libdbix-class-perl_0.082842-2_all.deb (main)
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man3/DBIx::Class::Manual::Cookbook.3pm.gz line 1446 actualy actually
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man3/DBIx::Class::Row.3pm.gz line 628 uncommited uncommitted
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man3/DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Replicated::Introduction.3pm.gz line 207 "allow to" "allow one to"
- P repeated-path-segment Schema usr/share/doc/libdbix-class-perl/examples/Schema/MyApp/Schema/
- X application-in-library-section perl usr/bin/dbicadmin
- X library-package-name-for-application usr/bin/dbicadmin