libdata-sorting-perl 0.9-5.1 (main)
- 0.9-5.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 2:07:13 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- libdata-sorting-perl_0.9-5.1.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W team/pkg-perl/testsuite/autopkgtest-needs-use-name
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.4 (released 2018-04-05) (current is 22.214.171.124)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libdata-sorting-perl_0.9-5.1_all.deb (main)
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man3/Data::Sorting.3pm.gz line 373 postive positive