libdata-binary-perl 0.01-1.1 (main)
- 0.01-1.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 2:06:13 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- libdata-binary-perl_0.01-1.1.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W tab-in-license-text debian/copyright (starting at line 21)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.3.0 (released 2018-12-23) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- I upstream-metadata-missing-bug-tracking
- I upstream-metadata-missing-repository
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature