libcue 2.2.1-3 (main)
- 2.2.1-3 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 9:09:54 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- libcue_2.2.1-3.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.1 (released 2018-08-25) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- I upstream-metadata-missing-bug-tracking
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 4)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- libcue2_2.2.1-3_amd64.deb (main)
- X exit-in-shared-library usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcue.so.2.2.1