libctapimkt 1.0.5~rc1-9 (main)
- 1.0.5~rc1-9 (bookworm, sid)
- 1.0.5~rc1-8 (bullseye)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 9:09:52 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- libctapimkt_1.0.5~rc1-9.dsc (main)
- I binary-control-field-duplicates-source field "Section" in package libctapimkt1
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/clang_FTBFS_Wreturn-type.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/libusb-1.0.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/parallel-ftbfs.patch
- X deprecated-configure-filename
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libctapimkt1_1.0.5~rc1-9_amd64.deb (main)