- 1.5.4-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 1.5.2-1 (bullseye)
libburn 1.5.4-1 (main)
The run started on 11/18/2021, 3:36:02 PM and took 5 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.18
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- libburn_1.5.4-1.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://files.libburnia-project.org/releases/libburn-(.*)\.tar\.gz (line 5)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.1 (released 2020-11-17) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libburn4_1.5.4-1_amd64.deb (main)