libatasmart 0.19-5 (main)
- 0.19-5 (bullseye, buster, sid)
The run started on 7/16/2021, 1:20:41 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- libatasmart_0.19-5.dsc (main)
- I binary-control-field-duplicates-source field "Section" in package libatasmart4
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://0pointer.de/public/libatasmart-(.*).tar.xz (line 2)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 6)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libatasmart-bin_0.19-5_amd64.deb (main)
- libatasmart-dev_0.19-5_amd64.deb (main)
- I synopsis-is-a-sentence "ATA S.M.A.R.T. reading and parsing library - development files"
- libatasmart4_0.19-5_amd64.deb (main)