libapache2-mod-auth-plain 2.0.52 (main)
- 2.0.52 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 8:55:00 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- libapache2-mod-auth-plain_2.0.52.dsc (main)
- W missing-debian-source-format
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 8
- W patch-file-present-but-not-mentioned-in-series mod_auth.c-2.0.48.patch
- W patch-file-present-but-not-mentioned-in-series mod_auth.c.patch
- W patch-system-but-no-source-readme
- I older-source-format 1.0
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.8.1 (released 2009-03-12) (current is 22.214.171.124)
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/changelog (line 91)
- libapache2-mod-auth-plain_2.0.52+b1_amd64.deb (main)