libapache-dbilogger-perl 0.93-13.1 (main)
- 0.93-13.1 (bullseye, sid)
- 0.93-13 (buster)
The run started on 6/23/2021, 10:30:08 AM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.260 are below.
- libapache-dbilogger-perl_0.93-13.1.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W team/pkg-perl/testsuite/autopkgtest-needs-use-name
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.4 (released 2018-04-05) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing