- 3.67-5 (bookworm, sid)
- 3.67-4 (bullseye)
lgrind 3.67-5 (non-free)
The run started on 11/18/2021, 3:24:46 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.18
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- lgrind_3.67-5.dsc (non-free)
- I adopted-extended-field XS-Autobuild (in section for source) [debian/control:11]
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.6 (released 2014-09-17) (current is 22.214.171.124)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/3.67-3.1.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/texlive-2020.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/texlive-2022.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/typos.patch
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- lgrind_3.67-5_amd64.deb (non-free)
- W groff-message usr/share/man/man1/lgrind.1.gz (line 1) 7: warning: macro 'dS' not defined
- W groff-message usr/share/man/man1/lgrind.1.gz (line 2) 100: warning: macro 'fT' not defined
- W groff-message usr/share/man/man1/lgrind.1.gz (line 3) 100: warning: macro 'C' not defined
- W groff-message usr/share/man/man5/lgrindef.5.gz (line 2) 222: '\e' is not allowed in an escape name
- W groff-message usr/share/man/man5/lgrindef.5.gz (line 3) 222: warning: can't find special character ''
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/bin/lgrind