- 1.23-3 (bookworm, sid)
- 1.22-3 (bullseye)
leveldb 1.23-3 (main)
The run started on 11/18/2021, 3:24:26 PM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.18
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- leveldb_1.23-3.dsc (main)
- I adopted-extended-field XS-Testsuite (in section for source) [debian/control:13]
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0002-soname.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0113-cmake_memenv.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/re-enable-rtti.patch
- P co-maintained-package-with-no-vcs-fields
- P update-debian-copyright 2016 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:10]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libleveldb1d_1.23-3_amd64.deb (main)