lambda-align 1.0.3-6 (main)
- 1.0.3-6 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 8:16:23 PM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- lambda-align_1.0.3-6.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.3.0 (released 2018-12-23) (current is 126.96.36.199)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/force-link-rt-pthread.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/set-seqan-cmake-dir.patch
- I upstream-metadata-missing-bug-tracking
- I upstream-metadata-missing-repository
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature