kup 0.3.6-2 (main)
- 0.3.6-2 (bullseye, sid)
- 0.3.4-3 (buster)
The run started on 7/16/2021, 12:54:19 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- kup_0.3.6-2.dsc (main)
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.4.1 (released 2019-09-29) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/debian-paths.patch
- I unused-override debian-watch-could-verify-download debian/upstream/signing-key.asc
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- kup-client_0.3.6-2_all.deb (main)
- W no-manual-page usr/bin/gpg-sign-all
- kup-server_0.3.6-2_all.deb (main)
- W groff-message usr/share/man/man1/kup-server.1.gz (line 1) 23: warning [p 1, 1.8i]: cannot adjust line