kore 4.1.0-4 (main)
- 4.1.0-4 (bookworm, sid)
- 4.1.0-3 (bullseye)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 8:06:58 PM and took 6 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- kore_4.1.0-4.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.1 (released 2020-11-17) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/debian.patch
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/kore.1
- P package-does-not-install-examples examples/
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- kore_4.1.0-4_amd64.deb (main)