keyman-keyboardprocessor 14.0.282-1 (main)
- 14.0.282-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 11.0.101-3 (bullseye)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 7:25:10 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.10 are below.
- keyman-keyboardprocessor_14.0.282-1.dsc (main)
- W orig-tarball-missing-upstream-signature keyman-keyboardprocessor_14.0.282.orig.tar.gz
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.1 (released 2020-11-17) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libkmnkbp0-0_14.0.282-1_amd64.deb (main)
- I no-symbols-control-file usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libkmnkbp0.so.0.0.0