- 0.1.6-2 (bookworm, sid)
- 0.1.5~git20201226-1 (bullseye)
kcolorpicker 0.1.6-2 (main)
The run started on 11/18/2021, 2:17:54 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.18
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- kcolorpicker_0.1.6-2.dsc (main)
- libkcolorpicker-dev_0.1.6-2_amd64.deb (main)
- I wrong-section-according-to-package-name libkcolorpicker-dev => libdevel
- libkcolorpicker0_0.1.6-2_amd64.deb (main)
- I no-symbols-control-file usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libkColorPicker.so.0.1.6