kchmviewer 7.7-1 (main)
- 7.7-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 12:55:40 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- kchmviewer_7.7-1.dsc (main)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/kchmviewer.1
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/changelog (line 179)
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 6)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- kchmviewer_7.7-1+b1_amd64.deb (main)
- I desktop-entry-lacks-keywords-entry usr/share/applications/kchmviewer.desktop
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/bin/kchmviewer
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/kchmviewer "allows to" "allows one to"
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/kchmviewer appplication application
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/kchmviewer fisrt first