jdcal 1.0-1.3 (main)
- 1.0-1.3 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 7:16:37 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.10 are below.
- jdcal_1.0-1.3.dsc (main)
- W package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 9
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.6 (released 2014-09-17) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- I vcs-field-uses-insecure-uri Browser http://github.com/neurodebian/jdcal
- I vcs-field-uses-insecure-uri Git http://github.com/neurodebian/jdcal -b debian
- P insecure-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing