java-atk-wrapper 0.38.0-4 (main)
- 0.38.0-4 (bookworm, sid)
- 0.38.0-2 (bullseye)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 7:24:13 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- java-atk-wrapper_0.38.0-4.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/java-atk-wrapper/([\d.]*)/java-atk-wrapper-@ANY_VERSION@@ARCHIVE_EXT@ (line 5)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- libatk-wrapper-java_0.38.0-4_all.deb (main)
- W bad-jar-name usr/share/java/java-atk-wrapper.jar
- libatk-wrapper-java-jni_0.38.0-4_amd64.deb (main)