intel-ipsec-mb 1.1-1 (main)
The run started on 1/20/2022, 1:11:57 PM
and took 15.6 seconds.
The installation packages came from the
distribution for the
Your hints from Lintian version
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- intel-ipsec-mb_1.1-1.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I duplicate-long-description libipsec-mb-dev libipsec-mb1 [debian/control]
- I installable-field-mirrors-source (in section for libipsec-mb1) Priority [debian/control:16]
- I installable-field-mirrors-source (in section for libipsec-mb-dev) Priority [debian/control:27]
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.2 (released 2017-11-30) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- P co-maintained-package-with-no-vcs-fields
- P very-long-line-length-in-source-file 522 > 512 [test/win_x64.mak:78]
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libipsec-mb1_1.1-1_amd64.deb (main)