intel-ipsec-mb 1.0-1 (main)
- 1.0-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 0.55-1 (bullseye)
The run started on 9/3/2021, 7:13:14 PM and took 17 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.325 are below.
- intel-ipsec-mb_1.0-1.dsc (main)
- I binary-control-field-duplicates-source field "Priority" in package libipsec-mb1
- I binary-control-field-duplicates-source field "Priority" in package libipsec-mb-dev
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I duplicate-long-description libipsec-mb-dev libipsec-mb1
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.2 (released 2017-11-30) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- P co-maintained-package-with-no-vcs-fields
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libipsec-mb1_1.0-1+b1_amd64.deb (main)