- 1.23.0-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 1.21.0-1.1 (bullseye)
insserv 1.23.0-1 (main)
The run started on 11/18/2021, 1:49:14 PM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.18
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- insserv_1.23.0-1.dsc (main)
- W orig-tarball-missing-upstream-signature insserv_1.23.0.orig.tar.xz
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0005-Fix-spelling-error-in-manpage.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/11_debian_conf.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/warn_in_ignore_mode.patch
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/install-binaries-ignore-PREFIX.patch
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing